– WILDERNESS FINE DINING IN BANDHAVGARH –
Get the luxury of dining at one of the most exotic locations of Bandhavgarh Jungles, accompanied with thrilling adventures such as a three hour jungle drive from Tala Village to Bagdhara District with a chance to encounter wild species such as Sambar Deer and wild Indian Boars. Meet the Baiga tribe people at Bagdhara and get a feel of their awe-inspiring culture and art, while you shoot for some memorable moments. Experience the scrumptious taste of delectable tribal dishes as you sense lavishness in wilderness.
• Private Dining in Forest Reserve Area
• Visit to Baiga Tribe Habitation Village
• Snacks, Dinner, and Tribal Style Bonfire, 2-Hour Open Bar
• Live Entertainment by Local Tribal
• Pick and Drop in 4×4 Vehicle
Wilderness Fine Dine @ 3000 INR per person minimum 4 persons